- All submissions must have been completed within the last 3 years.
- Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one Project to the same category. Separate fees must be paid for each one.
- The Institute requires at least a national premiere for any feature film (both live action and animation categories) in its country of origin.
- There is no premiere policy for any other entry categories.
- Entries in foreign languages must come with on-screen English subtitles or will be disqualified from the completion. The Institute is able to disqualify, without refund of all submission fees previously collected from the Applicant, any Project that contains significant non-English spoken dialogue that does not include on-screen English subtitles.
- At the discretion of the Institute, a Project may be transferred to the correct category, but only if the appropriate level of submission fee has been paid.
- Projects should be based on the topics below
Please vist the festival page on www.filmfreeway.com to check the categories and fees for each category of entry.
DEADLINES AND SCHEDULE
Please vist the festival page on www.filmfreeway.com to check the details.