Eligibility, entry categories, schedules
- All submissions must have been completed as indicated on https://filmfreeway.com/BigSynInternationalFilmFestival_London
- Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one Project to the same category. Separate fees must be paid for each one.
- The Institute requires at least a national premiere for any feature film (both live action and animation categories) in its country of origin.
- There is no premiere policy for any other entry categories.
- Entries in foreign languages must come with on-screen English subtitles or will be disqualified from the completion. The Institute is able to disqualify, without refund of all submission fees previously collected from the Applicant, any Project that contains significant non-English spoken dialogue that does not include on-screen English subtitles.
- At the discretion of the Institute, a Project may be transferred to the correct category, but only if the appropriate level of submission fee has been paid.
- Projects could be based on any and all aspects of sustainability that can educate and inspire viewers to act on the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals.
CATEGORIES, DEADLINES AND SCHEDULE
- Please visit the festival page on www.filmfreeway.com to check the categories and fees for each category of entry.